With our LEAN Awareness training, you can get acquainted with Lean for the first time. It gives a general introduction to Lean thinking, Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control). Participants of this training will learn how to work on daily improvements using certain techniques to continuously improve the organisation in which they work.
The training can be followed by all levels within an organisation. This training is also part of our LEAN Foundation – Yellow Belt training and LEAN Management training. It forms a good basis and transition to the next level in the Lean training program.
The LEAN Awareness – Problem Solving training teaches you to apply certain thinking and techniques to solve everyday problems within organisations.
At the end of the training you should be able to:
- Learn the basic principles/fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma;
- Understand the difference between Lean and Six Sigma;
- Apply DMAIC and common tools to solve daily problems;
- Facilitate the Problem Solving process for your identified problem (with coaching);
- Know how to start when a problem is identified.