Our latest and highest level of Six Sigma training that we offer is the LEAN Expert – Black Belt training. This course teaches skills and knowledge to help organisations take a systematic approach to continuous improvement. As a Lean Expert, you will be able to effectively implement the transformation from traditional to Lean management.
The LEAN Expert Black Belt training is a follow-up of the LEAN Specialist Green Belt training.
As a Lean Expert, you will be able to effectively implement the transformation from traditional to Lean management through the use of Workflow Systems, drive business alignment through strategy implementation, and conduct assessments to determine the maturity of organisational processes. As a Lean expert, you will also learn to coach and lead employees, facilitate ‘Kaizen’ events and create ‘Level Pull’ systems.
At the end of the training you are able to:
- Lead the transformation from Traditional Management to Lean Management by implementing Workflow Systems
- Conduct evaluations to determine the maturity of workflows and processes within organisations
- Drive business alignment through strategy implementation
- Lead and coach employees by facilitating the Problem Solving process using the DMAIC method
- Applying DMAIC and common tools to solve daily problems
- Facilitating Kaizen events and creating Level Pull systems