The LEAN Foundation – Yellow Belt training is part of the introduction to Lean Six Sigma, and forms the basis for a possible further step towards the LEAN Specialist training. The Yellow Belt training offers, in addition to the LEAN Awareness training, an introduction to process management and will cover specific Lean Sigma Yellow Belt topics. This will give participants a better insight into processes and enable them to add even more value in achieving the organisation’s general objectives.
The classroom Yellow Belt training lasts 3 days, if you have already completed the LEAN Awareness – Problem Solving training, the training will only take 2 days.
The LEAN Yellow Belt training teaches techniques that allow you to lead Lean projects through the key phases of Lean Sigma. It includes a deepening of the Lean Sigma tools and the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) phases.
During the classroom part, the participants will go through 3 complete exercises. After the classroom part, the participants should be able to put the learned skills into practice by solving a real problem using A3 DMAIC.
At the end of the training you will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles / fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma
- Have in-depth knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma & DMAIC method
- Learn techniques in guiding Lean projects in the key phases of DMAIC
- Apply DMAIC and common tools to solve daily problems
- Facilitate the Problem Solving process for your identified problem (with coaching)
- Knowing how to get started when a problem is identified