LEAN Management Training is a specially designed training course for middle and higher management (department heads, team managers, operational managers, directors and executives) who want to introduce lean thinking and problem solving into their respective departments and/or organisations.
- Hands-on classroom training
- Accreditation level: LCS-1b
- Training duration: 3 days (24 hours)*
- No prerequisites
- Theoretical and practical exam
* Unless the LEAN Awareness – Problem Solving training has already been completed, this module is dropped and the training duration is reduced to 2 days.
During the practical assignment, several hours of on-site coaching will be provided by a certified Master Black Belt consultant from Perfact.
Training model & course duration
The LEAN Management training is a hands-on classroom training given by a certified Master Black Belt and lasts 3 days. Unless the LEAN Awareness – Problem Solving training has already been completed, these modules are omitted and the training duration is reduced to 2 days.
Perfact LEAN Academy
- Our Lean Training Programme is accredited by the leading accreditation body LCS (Lean Compentency System).
- All elements of our training system are aligned with the LCS principles of Lean Thinking and appropriately designed to support a systematic approach to continuous improvement.
- We are able to share our Lean knowledge and thinking in such a way that everyone is able to create a continuous improvement work environment using a particular method.