Our ‘Specialist Training’ program consists of two types of Lean Green Belt training. The LEAN Practitioner is one of them. The LEAN Practitioner in Green Belt training covers topics in Lean Manufacturing with an emphasis on eliminating waste and non-value adding processes so that systems can flow efficiently. The training will teach participants specific Lean tools in the context of the DMAIC methodology in both manufacturing and transactional/business environments.
Specific tools for Six Sigma are beyond the scope of this training and will be taught separately in the LEAN Specialist in Six Sigma training.
The LEAN Foundation – Yellow belt or LEAN Management training are the basis and pre-requisite for participation in this LEAN Practitioner – Green Belt training. This is required so that participants have experience with DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) and A3 thinking before starting the Green Belt – Lean training. After completing the training you should be able to put the learned skills into practice by leading improvement projects.
In addition, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles / fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn the Lean principles and understand how to apply a systematic approach to continuous improvement
- Gain insight into lean practice and specific tools in the context of the DMAIC methodology, both in manufacturing and in the transactional/business environment
- Expand knowledge in Lean Manufacturing techniques using the DMAIC methodology
- Apply DMAIC and common tools to solve daily problems
- Facilitate the Problem Solving process for your identified problem (with coaching)