Our Specialist Training programme consists of two types of Lean Green Belt training. The LEAN Practitioner is one of them and LEAN Specialist in Six Sigma is the follow-up training. During the Lean Specialist training, the Six Sigma principles are discussed in the context of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) methodology, through which you learn to understand and reduce variation using statistical models and a systematic approach.
The Green Belt should be able to put the learned skills into practice by leading Six Sigma improvement projects.
The LEAN Practitioner – Green belt training is the basis and pre-requisite for participation in this LEAN Specialist in Six Sigma training. This is necessary so that participants have experience with DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control), A3 thinking and are trained on specific tools they will need for this Six Sigma training. After completing the training, you should be able to put the skills you have learned into practice and be able to lead Six Sigma improvement projects.
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn the Six Sigma principles and understand how to take a systematic approach to continuous improvement
- Understand the Six Sigma practice and specific tools to reduce variation using statistical models
- Extend knowledge in Six Sigma techniques using the DMAIC method
- Apply DMAIC and common tools to solve daily problems
- Facilitate the Problem Solving process for the identified problem (with coaching)