De Perfact Group biedt enthousiaste technici op middelbaar, bachelor en master niveau interessant en uitdagend werk bij toonaangevende bedrijven in binnen- en buitenland.
- The objective of the position is to ensure compliance with established Project specific procedures and engineering design standards during Final Study Phase of the project and the timely completion of the activities.
- The scope of the position covers all reviews and support of instrument design activities associated with the Engineering Contractor’s activities for the project.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and responsible for undertaking, civil design reviews in accordance with appropriate technical standards and specifications associated with the services provided by the Engineering Contractor.
- Civil, painting and insulation design review activities are in support of the Project and development initiatives and include support to other disciplines during the Final Study phase.
- Stimulates challenges and supports the Engineering Contractor to strive for easy/simple solutions and to avoid unnecessary changes. Takes part in the Constructability reviews.
- Ensure that the As Built documentation is reviewed correctly and correctly taken into the design.
- Follows the detailed civil quantities and checks these in the estimate.
- Follows the development of the execution schedule ensuring both the timings and sequencing are correct.
- Where budget bid enquires are prepared, check technically both the issuance and bid analysis that they are of the correct quality.
- Take responsibility for the engineering Contractor’s deliverables as per the Contract and ensure these are both issued for design and fully signed off by both the Engineering Contractor and client.
- A prime responsibility is the development and maintenance of good and beneficial relationships with, contractors, partners, vendors, local organisation and other businesses and third parties such as engineering institutions, certification bodies etc..
- Support and implement the use of Common Engineering Specifications. Where required raise the appropriate deviation requests, keeping a register with the status of such.
- Ensure that the relevant Local and International regulations are followed by the Contractor and Vendors.
- Have a full knowledge of the Feasibility and Final Study Engineering package
- Have a full knowledge of the Engineering Contractors scope as per the Contract
- Have a full understanding of the Engineering Contractors Schedule and the activities and deliverables for the discipline and be a driver to ensure the latter are achieved in a timely manner
- Prior to commencing work, agree with the Project Manager the proposed budget, for his department, for the work to be undertaken
- Ensure that all tasks assigned by the Project Manager are completed on time and within budget
- Attend internal / external design reviews and other meetings, as necessary
- Attend internal training courses as requested by the Project Manager and be aware of external training courses which could be of benefit
- Keep up to date with and adhere to Company and Project related procedures
- Make himself/herself fully familiar with Company Common Engineering Specifications and ensure deviation requested are raised accordingly, logged and followed up
- Give the appropriate feedback to the workgroup
Bekijk deze pagina op een groter scherm om te kunnen solliciteren